There are five ways you can support our efforts at Gallant Gamers: Watch, Join, Compete, Donate and Volunteer
Spectator mode: engaged. You can tune into any of our streams on Twitch and support the volunteer streamers by chatting (even just lurking is awesome) while they stream for charity!
It’s dangerous to go alone, take us! Looking for a laid back and welcoming community? Gallant Gamers is a community and organization that is focused on the good it can achieve. Join our discord today!
Prepare for battle! We organize at least one charity tournament each quarter. The winner(s) get bragging rights while competing for good. All entry fees and donations go straight to our supported charity of the quarter. Check out the tournament tab for more information.
Each year we fundraise for four charities, one per quarter. We focus on fundraising for 501(c)(3) charities through various online platforms while building an organization that fosters a sense of family.
1st Quarter – American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
2nd Quarter – No Kid Hungry
3rd Quarter – Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
4th Quarter – Gamers Outreach
The world could always use more heroes. Do you stream but want to do more? Apply to join our stream team! We have a dedicated team for Twitch and are always looking to expand to new platforms.
Our requirements are simple:
- 18 years or older
- Camera mandatory, unless otherwise stated
- Must go through application & interview process
- Participates in at least 1 event per quarter
- Stream-a-thon or tournament, both not required but encouraged
- All content created during charity events must be made with young adult viewing in mind
- Post GG Official Streamer Information Panel with link to GG on Twitch Profile page
- Join the Team on Twitch
- Join the Team on Tiltify
- Be a guest on the podcast within 1st year
If you think you have what it takes to help change the world, join us!